Our Principals performed works by sinking shafts or other mine workings special or ordinary method to 450 enterprises of different industries, As a special way of underground development artificial freezing of rocks is the most reliable and versatile in the degree of scientific validity, the level of development of technical equipment and production technology works. During its long history of trust using the method of freezing completed 476 shafts total length of 51,300 m Maximum depth of freezing in the practice breeds trust - 620m, in flooded conditions, unstable rocks with water inflow to 900 m3 \ hour, hydrostatic pressure of 5.5 MPa.
Trust experience producing large grouting rock massifs in sinking shafts adapted to use it allows the production of works to strengthen soils in general-construction practice. Trust breeds grouting method used for sinking shafts total length of 9,000 meters.
We offer a complete range of mining operations, construction of surface complexes and commissioning of mines:
- Opencast Mines
- Reclamation of OB dumps.
- Haul road construction.
- Pumping and drainage of mine water, lighting and fire-fighting arrangement.
- Construction of complete mine site, mill facilities and plants.
- Construction and operation of equipment and systems for coal handling and coal Washery.
- Construction of related infrastructure facilities.
- Underground Mines
- Main and auxiliary Vertical/ Inclined Shaft.
- Mine shafts drifts.
- Coal, man and material transport network.
- Ventilation network.
- Power supply network.
- Water drainage network
- Cages shaft and skip shaft.